I've been spending the last couple weeks filling in the gaps and tying up loose ends on the Lab set. I finished up the 4th wall of the lab (not pictured), added some more details, and finished up the bookcase. I made each individual book, and it was a tedious process. The books need to be individual, and not a painted flat. There is a scene in which the books shake and fall out of the case which would be impossible if they were just a painted flat. Plus this way they look real, so, win -win. I've got a few minor details to still do for this set piece, and after January 1st I will start the final 2 sets. They aren't as complicated as the attic and lab, so they shouldn't take as long to complete, but then again, anything is possible.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!