After I had the basic head shape completed I used a thin Milliput layer to build the Sculpey on. as seen in the pics below.
After 24 hours the Milliput was completly dry, and I used a scalpel to clean up the edges. These 2 pieces fit perfectly over the head, and I can now sculpt on top of these.
The next step was to start the scuplt of the basic details of the face on the Milliput to create the masks. I want to leave this pretty simple, because I will add the mouths and brows to the resin casts.
As you can see it's starting to come together. She needs a little cleaning up, and a nose.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!