Okay. The attic set is 98% complete. I decided to do a few screen tests, and I put together a little time lapse of the set dressing. I still haven't decided on any of these looks. I ordered the proper lights, and I will give this another shot once they arrive.
Here is a second test video. I added a "music sketch" created by the film's composer. I just wanted to see what the "feeling" is going to be. I'm very satisfied with what we have. I need a few more days to finish the detail work, then it's on to set number 2.
The first set is about 80% complete. I need to add some toys, sheets fabrics and textures, but you can really see how the attic is going to look. I will have to glue many of these pieces down, but I'm not going to do that until I block the scenes.
It's been a little while since my last post. I got bogged down with another project. But now I'm back, and I've been slowly and meticulously adding items to the attic. I'm building most of the items out of Sculpey and wood. I have a lot more to add, but Im pretty happy...